Margolin, Weinreb & Nierer, LLP
Margolin, Weinreb & Nierer, LLP is a boutique law firm that offers its clients comprehensive representation in all aspects of creditor’s rights law throughout the States of New York and New Jersey.
Our extensive experience in these law areas allows us to fully advise our clients of their rights and obligations under state, federal, and bankruptcy law.
We are lead local counsel to a diverse group of lenders, servicers, and investors for their:
- Bank Closings
- Bankruptcy Matters/Litigation
- Deeds-In-Lieu of Foreclosure
- Evictions/Eviction Litigation
- Federal Mortgage Foreclosures
- Mortgage Foreclosures/Foreclosure Litigation
- REO Closings
- Tax Lien Foreclosures/Tax Lien Litigation
- Title Clearance/Litigation
The firm’s experienced attorneys and paralegals handle all matters expeditiously and efficiently, ensuring our clients are informed. As a boutique firm, the firm’s partners are intricately involved and always available to assist. We pride ourselves on communication, quality, and accuracy.